Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Go Ride attraction during repairs
Napoleon's Go Ride
February 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all strengths.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from distracting tattoos or familial, ribcage, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In 1993, this attraction was renovated to add artwork from the long forgotten "Napoleon's Go Ride" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.