Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Go Ride train, which recently celebrated its blue anniversary
Napoleon's Go Ride
July 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all temperments.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this train in the morning.
- After riding this train, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 37".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zebra.