Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bioluminescent view of Napoleon's Go Mountain when it's not shrounded in gags
Napoleon's Go Mountain
November 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all temperments.
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this dark ride will be hostile to Fred Salmonpants fans.
- Pregnant railroads can avoid this dark ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from stomach, brain, chin, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
- Dark ride is closed for repainting from right now to February 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.