Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Faux Coaster attraction, absently considered to be the best treasured attraction at Disneyland
Napoleon's Faux Coaster
January 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will pick on you.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo location.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness or immunological, intestinal, or chin problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.