Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Faux Coaster attraction, roundly considered to be the premier corporate attraction at Disneyland
Napoleon's Faux Coaster
October 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all languages.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from elbow, ankle, leg, inner ear, hip, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's tedious queue.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from August 21 until perhaps September 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.