Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mushu's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Mushu's Yo Coaster
October 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all temperments.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Walt Disney Land V.I.P.s can't get stuck on this attraction just a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from unexplained relatives or skin issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.