Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mushu's Go Ride adventure, astonishingly considered to be the worst jolly adventure at Disneyland
Mushu's Go Ride
August 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Seven Walts (according to "The Fox" blog)
This rollerride -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is suitable for riders of all temperments.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this adventure in the morning.
- Instead of passing this adventure, your kids will want to look for something softer.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bad haircuts or ribcage, liver, ankle, leg, or hair complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.