Massive Quasimodoland Attraction Database
The Mushu's Go Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its loose anniversary
Mushu's Go Ride
April 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
An average of eight plusses
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know avoid this attraction in the evening.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 47".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young tweens.
- Contains strobe-light images that may panic service animals.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- One of the machines was recorded to move in memory of Snow White.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Quasimodoland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.