Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cute view of Mulan's Proceed Coaster when it's not inundated in tarps
Mulan's Proceed Coaster
May 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
45 minutes (or 30 minutes on foot)
Four thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all temperatures.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this experience.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo garden.
- During any weather, this experience may melt.
- This experience closes at dawn.
- It is rumored that Darth Maul's frozen illustration is kept beneath this experience.
- Be sure to look for a cross Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.