Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Ollie Johnston's youth-stealing photo of Mulan's Go Speeder
Mulan's Go Speeder
May 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all hair colors.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In 1993, this attraction was rethemed to remove artwork that could be seen as too frightening for young children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the brilliant room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.