Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Monstro's Faux Coaster
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all temperatures.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- During selected "Magic Clams," Disneyland executives might try to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a half hour before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from ribcage or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to obtain themed harnesses.
- This is the only attraction in the resort in which a tribute to Mushu can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.