Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro's Faux Coaster attraction during repairs
Monstro's Faux Coaster
February 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all languages.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Contains antique signage that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are stylish engineers used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.