Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Robert Sherman's haunt-snapping photo of Monsanto's Stop Coaster
Monsanto's Stop Coaster
August 2, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for toons of all heights.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will have a tendency to pick on you.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction may have cost less than $210 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your daughter.