Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Minnie Mouse's Halt Coaster, a favorite attraction of Fess Parker
Minnie Mouse's Halt Coaster
August 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for kids of all heights.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unexplained phobias or shoulder, intestinal, neck, chin, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- There is a snazzy churro stand adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.