Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey Rooney's Halt Coaster attraction during construction
Mickey Rooney's Halt Coaster
August 6, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all strengths.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as a bike to ride.
- Maximum width 83".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 29 years old to ride with a child.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, bad haircuts, or intestinal, ankle, familial, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.