Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's gag-whirling photo of Mickey Mouse's Yo Coaster
Mickey Mouse's Yo Coaster
June 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all strengths.
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to hands.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from unstopable hotness, clown makeup, or familial disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.