Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey Mouse's Proceed Coaster attraction, nastily darling in the fading sunlight
Mickey Mouse's Proceed Coaster
July 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for fraidycats of all national origins.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Entries," select Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Steep Padawan") can't long for this attraction up to a moment before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo place.
- Minimum height 25".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and seagulls away from the vehicle at most times.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park in which an animatronic Kronk can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.