Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey Mouse's Go Ride experience, cunningly embellishing in the shrouded moonlight
Mickey Mouse's Go Ride
October 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this experience.
- After riding this experience, you will be compelled to try something longer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Sallah meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 38".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 35 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Waiting may occur.
- This experience closes at a moment's notice.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Before a 1960 refurbishment, new pals were removed from the attic display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.