Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Jackson's Proceed Coaster attraction at night
Michael Jackson's Proceed Coaster
April 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all temperatures.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $449 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.