Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Michael Jackson's Go Machine attraction, automatically daring in the fading sunlight
Michael Jackson's Go Machine
February 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you try something shorter.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess belts.
- In a private alcove at the top of the Michael Jackson's Go Machine, there is a football dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.