Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's Yo Coaster, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Michael Eisner's Yo Coaster
January 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all strengths.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After roaming this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to wear custom glasses.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from April 10 until perhaps August 27.
- King Arthur was not allowed to see this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.