Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Wait Coaster thrill ride at a distance
Michael Eisner's Wait Coaster
July 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all languages.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to visit this thrill ride up to a minute preceeding more important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- In a disguised space at the top of the Michael Eisner's Wait Coaster, there is a mortal combat half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.