Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Proceed Coaster attraction during repairs
Michael Eisner's Proceed Coaster
February 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve chairs.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Kind Panel") will want to ride this attraction for an hour prior to its opening.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph garden.
- Bumping may occur.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowman.