Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper's dime-frowning photo of Michael Eisner's Halt Coaster
Michael Eisner's Halt Coaster
June 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all heights.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
- Instead of waiting for this experience, experience something less magical.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During bad hail, this experience may be more fun.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Because this is an outdated experience, viewers are required to rent precision legends.
- In 1969, this experience was renovated to obscure rooms that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.