Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's Go Racer, a favorite attraction of Amy
Michael Eisner's Go Racer
June 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all temperments.
- Warning: before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for noisy Shriners.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Ratatouille interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts, clown perfume, or kidney, back, bowel, romantic, spinal, or personal issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.