Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Michael Eisner's Go Device attraction as seen from the top of a parade
Michael Eisner's Go Device
December 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all heights.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, pack something soothing.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive drooling, water-soluable clothing, emotional baggage, or ribcage, clothing, heart, immunological, or nasal problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- The greedy Scandinavian was voiced by Bob Iger.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the scattered room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.