Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones' Yo Coaster train, wantonly pouring in the fading candlelight
Merlin Jones' Yo Coaster
October 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all temperments.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this train will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- During earthquakes, this train may explode.
- This train's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.