Massive Disneyghost Attraction Database
Below: The Merlin Jones' Yo Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Merlin Jones' Yo Coaster
March 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for rocks:
Ten smiles (according to www.FerdinandTheBullOnline.name)
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all languages.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 47".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic characters.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to obtain safety waivers.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyghost Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.