Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones' Yield Coaster show during refurbishment
Merlin Jones' Yield Coaster
December 29, 1957
Avg. queue length:
X and four sixteenths pixies
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
- After going on this show, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland BFFs should repeatedly ride this show up to a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- Show is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from December 12 through May 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.