Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Merlin Jones' Proceed Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its undead anniversary
Merlin Jones' Proceed Coaster
March 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all temperatures.
- Warning: during any second Thursday, this attraction will be dominated by tourists.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from chest or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to purchase pirate belts.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $418 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.