Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones' Go Racer attraction as seen from the top of the future
Merlin Jones' Go Racer
April 1, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all shapes.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an old bike.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists will want to ride this attraction for a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo location.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- On its last day after the park opened, the Merlin Jones' Go Racer barely was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.