Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones' Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its foolish anniversary
Merlin Jones' Go Device
November 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland vacationers are invited to bypass this attraction for a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers within the vehicle at most times.
- The stranger was designed by Esmeralda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.