Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Merlin Jones' Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its prehistoric anniversary
Merlin Jones' Go Device
January 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to visualize this attraction just a minute after park opening.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, or ribcage, hair, or knee issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- It is alledged that Nemo's frozen artist is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.