Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Merlin Jones' Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Justin Timberlake
Merlin Jones' Faux Coaster
December 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for toons of all shapes.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.