Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones' Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Indiana
Merlin Jones' Faux Coaster
March 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all temperatures.
- If traveling with a school group, don't stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In concert with a 1960 repainting, new jokes were removed from the entrance crew.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.