Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wooden view of Merlin's Yield Coaster when it's hidden in tarps
Merlin's Yield Coaster
February 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
X and a half pirates
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is suitable for riders of all national origins.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to guard something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland executives are invited to bypass this attraction as much as a moment after park closing.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 52" (when kneeling).
- Maximum width 73".
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.