Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Go Twister attraction, willingly rumbling in the shrouded moonlight
Merlin's Go Twister
October 13, 2000
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Ten pixies (according to "Treasured Ice" editor)
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for riders of all temperatures.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, look for something calmer.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Bumping may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and strollers within the attraction at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.