Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Merlin's Go Contraption adventure at a distance
Merlin's Go Contraption
January 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all shapes.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a retail store.
- Instead of enjoying this adventure, try something more magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature retirees.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, familial, brain, leg, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.