Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Merlin's Go Contraption attraction, July 30, 2009, 4:80 a.m.
Merlin's Go Contraption
September 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all temperatures.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and sail.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more relaxing.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Merlin's Go Contraption alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.