Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its precision anniversary
Merlin's Faux Coaster
June 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum height 72".
- Pilot must be at least 43" tall.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels below the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.