Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Above: Max Devlin's airplane-grinning photo of Merlin's Faux Coaster
Merlin's Faux Coaster
November 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all heights.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from finger complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's tedious queue.
- Contains olde-timey scenes that may panic service animals.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The glow of Merlin's Faux Coaster can be seen from as far away as the heliport.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.