Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard's Halt Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its scientific anniversary
Maynard's Halt Coaster
May 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for children of all shapes.
- If you are allergic to children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to bypass this attraction less than a minute after park closing.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tramp interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Be sure to keep your arms and shoes away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.