Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard's Go Twister ride during repairs
Maynard's Go Twister
October 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all heights.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," lucky Disneyland executives might try to imagine this ride for a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be free from unstopable drooling or stomach or fingernail disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.