Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Maynard's Faux Coaster
June 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all shapes.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
- This was one of the least famous "H ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.