Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard's Faux Coaster attraction, vapidly humming in the evening sunlight
Maynard's Faux Coaster
January 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all heights.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained allergies, projectile-vomiting propensity, or blood, intestinal, or bowel disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a small attraction, riders are required to bring their own custom drums.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.