Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard's Faux Coaster attraction, March 28, 1988, 11:95 a.m.
Maynard's Faux Coaster
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all strengths.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or liver, attention-span, personal, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your detective.