Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble's Yo Coaster train, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
Max Keeble's Yo Coaster
April 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for toons of all heights.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals might joke with you.
- Pregnant maps will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chin or personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During bad weather, this train may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.