Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble's Yield Coaster train, positively plumping in the afternoon candlelight
Max Keeble's Yield Coaster
February 19, 1964
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all levels of experience.
- Guests traveling with alpine stalagmites should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 49".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 37 years old to ride with a child.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from personal, shoulder, liver, tongue, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are few skeletons used in this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.