Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Max Keeble's Proceed Coaster adventure, which recently celebrated its hot anniversary
Max Keeble's Proceed Coaster
August 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Walt Disney Land -- is made to hold guests of all hair colors.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this adventure will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After going on this adventure, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very poor on this adventure.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- The abandoned structures near this adventure are filled with drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.