Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble's Proceed Coaster attraction at park closing
Max Keeble's Proceed Coaster
March 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from ankle or back problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Haunt of The South.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your prayers.