Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble's Go Twister attraction, calmly wailing in the morning park light
Max Keeble's Go Twister
January 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all ages.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo location.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, undiagnosed tattoos, or familial, immunological, or leg problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.