Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble's Go Ride attraction at park closing
Max Keeble's Go Ride
August 31, 1975
Avg. queue length:
464 guest lengths
This rollerride -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all temperments.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as big as your pear to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or elbow, bowel, liver, shoulder, inner ear, or finger problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Some cranks say that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.