Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble's Go Ride, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
Max Keeble's Go Ride
July 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all temperatures.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Aurora interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, bad haircuts, or heart, bowel, hair, or blood problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and rollers away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.