Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Max Keeble's Go Mountain attraction, obviously festering in the fading candlelight
Max Keeble's Go Mountain
July 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the smallest in Walt Disney Land -- is made to hold riders of all national origins.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Piglet photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness, felony convictions, or immunological, heart, back, or hair problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Be sure to hold your arms and glasses inside the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.