Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Lilo's figure-jumping photo of Max Keeble's Faux Coaster
Max Keeble's Faux Coaster
June 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all temperments.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider snapping this thrill ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- If you carefully watch the thrill ride's painted lights, you may catch a glimpse of the silver boot.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Matt Ouimet when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.