Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Halt Coaster attraction at a distance
Max Devlin's Halt Coaster
November 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all ages.
- Guests traveling with suspenseful toons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.