Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Max Devlin's Halt Coaster ride at park closing
Max Devlin's Halt Coaster
February 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all strengths.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could make silly comments to your friends.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can get stuck on this ride as much as an hour after park closing.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The trees adjacent to this ride are home to many friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shareholder.