Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Go Monstrosity attraction as seen from the top of the south
Max Devlin's Go Monstrosity
June 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the smallest in Walt Disney Land -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all temperatures.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Kaa interaction place.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from kidney, inner ear, or hip problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.