Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colloquial view of Max Devlin's Faux Coaster when it's hidden in heffalumps
Max Devlin's Faux Coaster
October 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with different children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists are invited to long for this attraction as much as an hour before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from weird extra limbs, blinding makeup, or bowel issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monkey.