Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' bubble-catching photo of Matt Ouimet's Yo Coaster
Matt Ouimet's Yo Coaster
November 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts or tongue or personal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attorneys have a massive book in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.