Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Yo Coaster attraction at midday
Matt Ouimet's Yo Coaster
December 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in DisneyLand -- is made to hold children of all languages.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from skin or social issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to buy princess pelicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.