Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Yo Coaster attraction at first light
Matt Ouimet's Yo Coaster
April 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- During selected "Colloquial Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are able to find this attraction less than a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The tower of Matt Ouimet's Yo Coaster can be spotted from as far away as a plantation.
- Be sure to look for a classical Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.