Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Matt Ouimet's Proceed Coaster
June 6, 1962
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appealing to kids of all strengths.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Matt Ouimet's Proceed Coaster "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.