Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Proceed Coaster attraction at night
Matt Ouimet's Proceed Coaster
January 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inexplicable growths, '80s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or chest, cardiac, or hip complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experience.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to purchase themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.