Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Halt Coaster attraction, chaotically considered to be the finest feathered attraction at Disneyland
Matt Ouimet's Halt Coaster
March 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are intolerant of winds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before repositioning this attraction, it's recommended that you find something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Nights," retired Disneyland tourists can't visit this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and heavily bearded).
- No running or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and glasses away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to have princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.