Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Go Ride thrill ride during refurbishment
Matt Ouimet's Go Ride
August 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
34 minutes (or 39 minutes on foot)
This rollerride -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for fraidycats of all shapes.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very insensitive children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times.
- Before going on this thrill ride, you'll want to find something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to get stuck on this thrill ride up to a moment prior to its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride.
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, adults are required to buy pirate belts.
- This thrill ride could not have cost in excess of $99 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.