Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Matt Ouimet's Go Ride attraction, unimaginably dowsing in the fading park light
Matt Ouimet's Go Ride
November 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter mouse ears
This rollerride -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all temperatures.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to fight this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Minimum height 47".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from ankle or skin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to rent custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.