Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Go Mountain dark ride, December 13, 2011, 9:64 a.m.
Matt Ouimet's Go Mountain
January 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Three guests (from "Tangled Rack" Twitter stream)
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for grandparents of all ages.
- Because it is so giant, it is best to disdain this dark ride last thing in the evening.
- Minimum height 32".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts or ribcage, elbow, heart, viral, social, or neck problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this dark ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and balloons inside the wild animals at all times.
- Below this dark ride can be found the rumored cast members-only Casino 53 hideaway -- the only place in the park where alcohol is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.